Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Up to Date...For Now

Wednesday 2-10-10

Well, I have finally caught up. Sorry you have been getting multiple days in one day, but I knew I had to catch up. I had to do all of this before I start working and have less time to do it. Well, today, I have slept in and have actually not been doing much.

I have figured out how to work the stove and microwave, and I have been writing. It is difficult for Alison and I to do cooking. For one thing, neither one of us has really cooked a lot. Hear and there maybe, but nothing really. Well, one of our flatmates is actually in school to become a professional chef. Kind of intimidating. We just feel embarrassed that he is cooking his gourmet meals, and we make spaghetti with already made sauce.

Well, I was writing, when I hear a knock on our door. I was the only one in the flat, so I answered hesitantly. There was a guy who was fixing the water pump or something and wanted to know where it was. Of course I have absolutely no idea, so I showed him in and he called the landlady. I guess she told him or something. Then he asked me something else. I told him, “I just moved in here, so I really don’t know where anything is.” How embarrassing. I am getting embarrassed a lot lately.

So then I retreated to my room so I wouldn’t have to see them anymore. It is only half way through the day, so I really don’t have much else to report on. So…Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment