Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Bottom Dropped Out

Soooo...I won't be teaching at the preschool. They called me a little bit ago and said they had a couple conversations with NZQA and tried to work things out, but NZQA said I was unqualified to teacher preschool. So now, I am stuck again. I don't know what to do. I am going to continue trying to send out my CV to schools for relief work, but it just seems like they don't need me.

I just feel so let down. How is it this always seems to happen? Well, tomorrow will be a busy day trying to get everything together. I emailed my advisor to see if she would continue to help me.

I just don't know. I just don't know.

3 comments:

  1. There are no words. I'm so sorry. I love you. Keep looking up. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mandy, I am so sorry. I cannot imagine how you must be feeling. But God put you there for a reason, and I know He will provide for you (I always have a bit of an issue with His timing, though!) What can I do to help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy... I know it must be hard facing soo many obstacles at a foreign place. But I have confidenc in you. I know you will overcome this and all the brightness are just waiting for you at the end of this journey. You will be that much stronger, more experienced, and valuable after all these adventure! Love you, miss you and my best wishes are always with you! - Alicia

    ReplyDelete