Friday, April 30, 2010

A Few More Pictures

Well, I thought I would add a couple of pictures. The first two are of Alison working at her restaurant. She did not know I was here. I was her personal stalker. The pictures did not come out very well. My camera was dying and would only allow a few shots and most of them were really blurry. Every time Alison was standing still, my camera decided not to take the shot. It was really frustrating. These two were the best. The third picture is of her restaurant.


I decided to add a couple more pictures of the Rugby game. The first is of the score. The Christchurch Crusaders had 45 and the South African Cheetahs had 6. It was a slaughter. The next picture is of the Crusader Mascots. The roamed around the stadium a couple times. Again, I did not have a lot of battery, so my camera only allowed a couple of pictures. Most of these shots did not look so good.


1 comment: