Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pictures

I decided to post a couple of pictures since I haven't done that in a really long time. So here are a few pictures of the gardens. This is a picture of a dahlia. I really love this flower, especially this multicoloured one. These are two of the geese I see all the time here.

These two pictures show the Hidden Path that I wrote about a long time ago. See how it just seems to go into the brush? I thought the path ended there, but it continued on for a while. I have taken it a couple times since my first adventure. It isn't a long path, but it goes on longer than it looks.




This is a family of Wood Pigeons. You can hear them very easily. They make an interesting cooing sound as they fly. Their wings make a swishing noise as well. I really like the second picture, because the berry is in midair.

This tree was proof of the Autumn season. The leaves were bright yellow.


The rest of the photos are of the Rugby game. There is a Crusader in this picture. It is kind of hard to see, but he is on a horse. The next picture is one of the flames that would go off each time the Crusaders made a score. There were several pillars of fire all around the stadium.



1 comment: