Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Surprise

Monday, March 8, 2010

So it has been a couple days again since I have written. I will have a couple posts today so this ought to be interesting. Well, Alison had a job interview/training, but it didn't work out for her. It was kind of unfortunate, because it was closer to walk, and it had Monday through Friday 7-3:30 hours. It just would have been nice to have a good schedule.

I went to the Gardens hoping for a call which never came. Although something did come...So here I was sitting in the Gardens minding my own business when I see something coming at me. I looked up and see some kind of rodent hopping towards me! It was coming dangerously close so I finched and he swerved a bit to scramble into the bushes. I later looked up rodents in New Zealand to see what I could find and I found three different species. One which was the Black Rat...Yeah this was not too comforting as I read that it was the rat that caused the black death...So if you don't hear from me in a long time...

1 comment: