Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thinking and Missing

Tuesday 30-03-10

Well, today started off not so great. I didn't feel wonderful and my head was pounding. A little later, I started feeling better, and the preschool called me in for a couple hours. I also got asked to come in on the following Tuesday which makes three days out of four for next week (Monday is a holiday).

I started walking back, and my head started pounding again. I don't know what is going on with me, but maybe I didn't eat enough or something. I walked to the Cathedral and sat down for a while and read. Then I went to visit Alison at work, then walked back home to work on dinner. Alison works until 9:00, so I prepared dinner for the two of us when she gets back. Kind of late for us, but it will be fine.

So when I was in the cafe yesterday, I noticed two babies. One was looking at me and then cracking up as I smiled at him. Every time I smiled, he would smile really big and laugh. The other baby was surrounded by adults and completely entertaining them. I couldn't see what he was doing, but they were laughing and saying how cute it was. I thinking he was sucking on a coffee cup or something. Anyway, it made me miss my niece desperately. I read her blog as much as I can and adore all of her pictures, but I miss her so much and just want to hold her. Karsie, your Auntie Mandy has not stopped thinking about you since she has left The States. I miss you so much and think and pray for you every day!!! I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. Great you got extra days too. Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete