Thursday, November 11, 2010

This was taken the night before we left. We are only allowed bottles of 100ml or less of liquids. My sunscreen bottle was more than that, so I had to find a bottle that was less. I had one, but it had a small opening. So I had to put the sunscreen in the bottle by using something skinny to push the stuff down in it. The only thing I had was an attachment to another bottle that Michelle gave me. It was a very slow and frustrating process.
Our first glimpse of the Opera House. It was very exciting!
We walked down a couple narrow pathways. This was an alleyway where a lot of muggings used to occur. There were plaques to share this disturbing information.
The front part of the Opera House. Notice, there are actually three separate buildings. They represent sails, if you didn't know. This was taken when we walked across the Harbour Bridge. We didn't go on the upper part of the bridge. We went on the part that was free.
The Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.
Can you tell we liked the Opera House?
In the Royal Botanical Gardens, there were so many bats! On the top of this tree, I don't know if you can see it, there is a bird that we saw everywhere. It is white with a long black beak. Going back to the bats, they were so noisy.

Here is one of the bats flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment