Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just a Few More Days

Friday 25 June 2010

The past couple of days at work have been quite stressful. Among the screaming children lately, we have had more accidents than usual. On Monday, I was in the bathroom to help clean one child when another one came in. When I was finished with that child, another child needed to be taken care of. I had to do this several times in a row, and it was getting quite ridiculous. I started getting a major headache after a while.

After work, it has been fine. I'm trying to get all the last minute calls and confirmations together for the big trip with my mom. I think I have it all worked out now. I hit a couple of snags here and there, but I think everything is good now. I guess I really won't know until the actual trip when they tell me I needed to do something. Hopefully that won't happen.

On Wednesday, I went to the Salvation Army Choir (Songsters). It was nice being a part of the choir again. They sang so many songs, and I didn't know a single one. They had sung all of them before, but I was very unfamiliar with them. One of the ladies asked if I had sung them before since I followed it so well, so that made me really happy.

Also, Alison and I got to see some of the Captain and his wife's pictures of their Bible tour through Greece and Turkey. It was so neat and fun to go through their journey with them. Then they showed us a few of their holiday pictures (London, Paris, Brussels, parts of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy...). Can I just say their trip looked amazing?

So, it is the weekend now. I have just a few more here and of work, and then it is a big holiday for me with my mom and Alison. We will finally be able to travel New Zealand!

No comments:

Post a Comment