Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back Home

Present Day

I got home safely. My friend, Alicia, picked me up and we talked all the way home. It was so nice to catch up with her. It has been a long time. Then I talked a long time with my mom when I got home. The next day, we went to my Aunt's house. It was wonderful seeing them after such a long time. Christmas Day was fun. We opened a few presents, and then Kevin, Michelle, and Karsie came in. Of course Karsie would just wake up from a sleep and was crying when I tried to hold her. It didn't take her long to be okay with me, and I spent the next few days just catching up with people and playing with Karsie. She is so beautiful and so much fun to be with.
And thus ends my blog. I am not sure where I will go from here. I hope things will start happening soon so I can know, but I know I must be patient and trust in God. I seem to remember this happening before...Anyway, I don't know what more to write, and so...I will stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment