Monday, October 11, 2010

Leaving the Country...For a While

Monday 11 October 2010

Well, this is the last time I will write for a while. I am leaving for Australia for a month, so it will be at least that long before writing again. Probably longer. It has been a lovely weekend, but too short. It was hard to say goodbye to people. We have really grown attached, so being gone for a month feels like forever. It is especially hard to say goodbye to Anne and Alister. They have been such wonderful people to us. They are our family, and we love them so much. Just thinking about leaving hurts. Just imagine how we will be when we really leave.

I still haven't packed. I have a couple things thrown on my bed. Today, I still worked. It was actually a really hard day for me. I also had a meeting, so I stayed later than normal. Then I ran home to spend the last few hours with Anne and Alister. I don't know exactly what is in store for tomorrow, but we will be leaving right after lunch.

Well, here goes!
This is Anne and Alister on Sunday while we were playing Skip-Bo. What lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment