Friday, July 23, 2010

Pictures of Wellington

So here are a few pictures of our Wellington trip. The first one is of the Beehive. This is the most impressive building, but the Parliament buildings are next to it.
After our tour, we went in a Cable Car, up to the Observatory and Botanical Gardens. This picture is actually in the Cable Car museum, but this is how it looks basically.

Here is the entrance into the Botanical Gardens. There is another entrance, but you have to walk up an incredible hill. We decided to take the Cable Car, and walk down the hill instead.


This is to the side of the observatory. Since we didn't go inside the observatory, we made use of the sundial. It was almost lunch time!

Here is a view of the city in daylight from Te Papa I believe.

This is a view of the city at night. Quite spectacular.

2 comments:

  1. The city at night came out good--don't think I got one. I'll have to get a copy of yours. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is funny. That night picture is mine. I made it through Rotarua in my NZ pictures last night and found the Wellington night picture. Guess I like my pictures. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete