Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just a Start

Well, this is my first official post, as the real first one was created by my brother...obviously. Anyway, I just wanted to start off by saying that I probably won't be writing everyday, but when I do write, it will probably be a book. So good luck with the reading (to the two of you who will even attempt to read any of my blogs). This is my first time ever using this, so expect many mistakes. Plus, I am currently in a room full of people and only have a limited time to use the internet, so at any time it could shut off and I will lose everything I wrote. Hope you enjoy this!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you made it safely! Hope you are having a lovely time on this crazy new adventure! We are thinking of you lots and praying for safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Kevin: Glad you got a chance to use this. Mom gave me an email yesterday saying you got there safely. Hopefully New Zealand is as awesome as it's advertised. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete